Barcelona airport: El Prat has two terminals, T1 and T2, in which around 100 companies operate.
Direct access from the airport:
- By road:15 kilometres away (C-31)
- Train: R2 North (Renfe), "Barcelona-Sants" station
- Airport bus: direct connection to the venue. Route
- Bus: TMB Line 46 ("Pl. Espanya - FGC" stop)
Barcelona is connected to the main motorways and roads:
AP-7, AP-2, A-2, C-16, C-58, C-31, C-32, C-33
Consult route on Google Maps
TMB Lines: D20, H12, H16, V7,13, 23, 27, 37, 46, 50, 65, 79, 91, 109, 150 and 165
L3, L1 ("Espanya" station)
"Barcelona-Sants" station is linked to a complete regional, national and international rail network.
Connections from Sants station:
Bus: Lines V 7 and109 ("Plaça Espanya" stop)
Metro: L3 ("Espanya" station)
On foot: 15 minutes along "Calle Tarragona"
- Ferrocarrils Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC):
Lines S8, S33, R6, R5, S4 ("Espanya" station)
Connection Montjuïc - Gran Via venues
-Bus: TMB Lines H12, 46, 65 and 79
-Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC)
All lines from "Espanya" station stop at "Europa Fira", close to the Gran Via venue.